Build You A Marketplace Website
Marketplace for WordPress
I help Build Advanced WordPress Products To Help Your Business Grow.
When comparing WordPress with marketplace SaaS solutions, you should probably consider at least the following aspects:
- How much time are you willing to spend on building?
- What are your technical skills?
- How big is your initial budget, and how long are you ready to commit?
- What is your marketplace type (rental, service, or product marketplace)?
- What is your main audience (is it a P2P, B2C, or a B2B marketplace)?
- What is your business model, and what payment functionality is needed to support it?
- How much control do you need to have over the activity on your marketplace?
- Where do you want your business to go?
With these in mind, here are the biggest benefits and drawbacks for both methods. In the examples, we’ll take the most widely-used WordPress setup as a starting point: WordPress + WooCommerce + Dokan.